↑ Back to Top

FKA Sindell Law Offices, P.C.
Sign Up Now >>

P Visa

P-1:  P-1 Nonimmigrant Visas are available for renowned Athletes (and their essential support personnel) to perform at a specific athletic event, competition or performance as an athlete, individually or as part of a group or team, at an internationally recognized level of performance.  While individual athletes may be granted stay in five (5) year increments for a maximum of 10 years, athletic groups may be granted stay in increments of up to only one (1) year in order to continue or complete the event, competition or performance.

P-2:  P-2 visas are available for Artists or Entertainers, individually or as part of a group, who will enter the U.S. temporarily to perform under a reciprocal exchange program between an organization in the United States and an organization in another country.

P-3:  P-3 Visas are reserved for Artists or Entertainers (or experts/specialists) entering the U.S. to participate in a Culturally Unique Program.  The foreign national must be coming to the U.S. for a temporary period of less than one (1) year to develop, teach, perform, or coach under a uniquely cultural program which will further the understanding or development of your art form.  Extensions may be granted in one-year increments, as long as the program is continuously in need of the foreign national’s skills or expertise.